Time, once again, to take a look at the line-up for this weekend’s Black Board Specials at Brix 33. Chef Mark has some great specials waiting for you. We look forward to seeing you this weekend.
- Saku Tuna Tataki with Wakime.
- Mixed Plate with Double Gloucester Cheddar and Stilton Cheese, Barollo Sausage, Honeycomb & Brie Cheese and Quince Paste.
- 3 Meat (Veal, Pork & Beef) Meatballs with Red Wine Tomato Sauce and Parmesan Reggiano.
- Duck Confit Flatbread with Tomato Pesto, Apples and aged Chedder Cheese and Lemon Arugula.
- Duck Liver Pate with Port Wine, pickled Beets, Peppadew Peppers, Gerkins and French Toast.
- Grilled Portabella, Eggplant and roasted Pepper Napoleon with house made Mozzarella.
- Center Cut Veal Osso Bucco with Marsalla Mushrooms.
- Center Cut Yellow Fin Tuna with smoked Corn Salsa and Key Lime Mustard.
- Sugar brined boneless Pork Chop with Chantrel Mushroom and Shallot Sauce.